At Kitchens InStock we’re proud to provide Kitchen Worktops of all shapes and sizes. One of our latest product ranges are Bushboard Options Laminate Worktops and they come in a huge range of colours, sizes and finishes. In this Bushboard Options guide, we’ll take you through the various options available to help design and plan your dream kitchen.
Welcome to Bushboard
Bushboard have been developing kitchen and bathroom surfaces in the UK since 1935 and champion the idea that everyone deserves great design whatever their budget. This defines the entire Bushboard approach to Laminate Worktop surfacing. Bushboard pride themselves on exceptional quality, exquisite design and excellent value, offering a lifetime guarantee on their laminate worktops which extends to their installation guarantee.
Welcome to Options Laminate Worktops
A reputation built on the versatility of laminate. Durable, affordable and with an amazing choice of textures and designs it’s at the very heart of the Options collection. The Options range of classic laminate designs covers the spectrum of traditional work surface colours and more.
At Kitchens InStock we have 50 different Options Kitchen Laminate Worktop designs available, alongside 13 contrasting splashbacks to complete your dream kitchen.
Colours & Finishes
Echoes of Nature
Stones, Granite and Marbles make a luxury statement in your kitchen. These distinctive designs are printed in life-like proportion to create a distinctly top-end look.
Dramatic by Name
The Italian Collection
The Mazzarino range is exquisite. Designs full of character and charm it makes them timeless, available in a variety of textures.
The Richness of Wood
Options excels in woodgrains. Incredible print definition, outstanding ultramatt textures and a crisp Q3 profile combine perfectly to reflect the true nature of timber.
Thickness, Curves & Edges
To ensure that every Kitchen Laminate Worktop looks the very best that it can, a variety of thicknesses and edges are available:
- Ultra Thin 22mm laminate worktop with Q3 edge (see Antique Paladina, Calacatta Statuario, Jet Marble, Alabaster, Lightening Graphite)
- Thin 28mm laminate worktop with Q3 edge (see Clear Beech Block, Meymac Oak, Warm Walnut Block, Galaxy Stone, Nero Granite, Pewter Dust, Pure White, Saltash Stone)
- 38mm laminate worktop with Q3 edge
- 38mm worktop with square (PP) edge (see Aged Mazzarino, Soft Mazzarino, Muscovado, Warm Walnut Block, Nero Granite)
Marrying the right texture with design brings a design to life and the Options range has 9 different textures to work with for your ultimate kitchen:
- Gloss – high shine, smooth finish
- Glaze – semi reflective gloss and matt
- Quarry – textured and pitted polished stone look
- Vintage – low sheen, time worn effect
- Ultramatt – very matt smooth finish
- Roche – contemporary matt heavy stone effect
- Surf – slightly textured everyday finish
- FA – Subtly textured every day finish
And last but not least… Beautiful Contrasting Splashbacks
Why stop at laminate for your kitchen worktops? This versatile material works just as well as a splashback and is a smart choice in place of wall tiles in your kitchen. Affordable, hygenic and hard wearing Options have splashbacks to either help continue your work surface look or give a vibrant contrast. Little maintenance is required – a quick wipe down with a damp cloth is all thats needed.
Options Splashbacks come in brushed metals, bright colours, subtles hues, wood grains and granites. See the whole range here.
For more kitchen tips and inspiration, explore the latest articles on our blog.
And if a bushboard options laminate worktop is exactly what you’re looking for, browse our full range.