|Order / Items||Delivery Cost|
|All items, any class - Order over £300||FREE|
|Taps (Usually within 48 Hours Courier via DPD or APC)||FREE|
|Or a fixed delivery charge based upon the largest item, payable once for unlimited items:|
|Super Heavy / Large Items: Worktops, Splashbacks, Breakfast Bars, Upstands or Kitchen Units||£15 [Unlimited Items]|
|Heavy & Fragile Items: Appliances, Ceramic Sinks, Granite Sinks, Waste Disposal Units||£10 [Unlimited Items]|
|Standard Weight Items: Stainless Steel Sinks, Hobs & Accessories (Usually within 48 Hours Courier via DPD or APC)||£2.5 [Unlimited Items]|
Delivery - When Are We In Your Area?
Enter your postcode to see when we're delivering to your area:
Delivery Terms and Conditions
We endeavour to use our own InStock delivery drivers where possible and operate a 1 man delivery service. As a result, we may require Customer assistance unloading some of the heavier items such as Worktops and Breakfast Bars due to their size and weight. Taps, Accessories & Stainless Steel Sinks may be sent via Courier.
· Areas shown in dark green can receive all deliveries/all items. Please use our postcode ‘When Are We In Your Area?’ box to check our delivery schedule
· For deliveries split over a 2 or 3 day schedule our driver will contact you the day before leaving our distribution centre indicating the expected delivery day. The driver will then also call when approx 30-60 mins away to co-ordinate safe receipt of your items
· Areas shown in light green on the map and any address inside the London M25 Orbital are logistically difficult to deliver to, however, we can deliver taps, some solid sinks, stainless steel sinks & accessories to these areas via 3rd party courier. We are unfortunately unable to deliver to Northern Ireland, Outer Hebrides and Shetlands. We also do not deliver outside of the UK. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused
· In the event of any questions please call our team on 0345 600 5755 to get details and information on delivery options
· Please note we are closed on weekends and bank holidays and therefore unable to process orders until we re-open
For a full list of excluded and known hard to reach postcodes areas please click here
If your address falls into one of these postcodes we can arrange delivery to another alternative address. Alternatively, we will fully refund your order*.
*Dependent on stock and that there isn’t a problem with your order.
Returns & Refunds
If you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep Goods ordered from us, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Order and receive a refund. Please note this cancellation right does not apply in the case of Goods made to your specification or clearly personalised, or any made-to-measure or custom-made products.
To cancel an Order, you need to let us know that you have decided to cancel within 14 days after receiving the order. The easiest way to do this is to email us at [email protected] or contact us by telephone on 0345 600 5755. You can also do this by completing the cancellation form.
Unless the Goods are faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods. We are able to charge you the direct cost to us of a collection, which are the same as our delivery charges to you. Please note refunds will be processed after we have inspected the returned goods which must be in a resaleable condition. Refunds will be processed via the original payment method used when the order was placed.
Further information on returns and refunds can be found on our Terms & Conditions page